A team from Wildewood will be going on a short-term missionary trip to the TCM (Taking Christ to Millions) campus outside of Vienna, Austria to care for missionaries coming for theological training and respite. They will leave Oct 22 and return Nov 3.
Wildewood will be collecting over-the counter medications and vitamins to be given to the missionaries for use by their families and congregations. These types of medications are often very expensive in their homelands.
• New/sealed/in original packaging
• 6 months before the expiration date
• Other than Childrenʼs Tylenol, please no liquids
• May be adult or childrenʼs formulation
• Cash donations to help with the transportation costs will also be accepted.
Collection of items will take place from October 1 – 15th at a table in the foyer.